Your child like any child is a gift from Allah the Almighty. The first three years of a child’s life is very important. It is during these vital years, the child grows from babyhood to become a toddler. It is at this time, that the foundation for the development of the child is laid. As narrated by Abu Hurairah (r.a) that Rasullulah mentioned:
“A baby is born pure and clean like a piece of white cloth and it is the parent who will make him a Jew, a Christian or a sun worshipper..”. Sahih Muslim 4803
The pre school children of 4 to 6 years old will grow into the next developmental stage. The child now needs to begin to socialize and spend more time with other children. This is the stage when the child is placed in IIS Kota Damansara.
Our team of trained, experienced and dedicated child developers consistently keep abreast with the Ministry of Education Pre School Curriculum. At the same time we incorporate the latest practical techniques and methods in child development.
1. Using creative, innovative and interactive techniques and approach.
2. Adopting instructional, experiential, immersion with critical and creative thinking as educational tools.
3. Applying the concept of reading, writing, and arithmetic as the foundations to learning.
4. Using the collaborative approach to encourage collective learning through the spirit of brotherhood (ukhuwwah) and teamwork (jemaah).
5. Extension programme that includes outside-of-classroom learning activities to provide exciting and colorful learning experiences.
6. Technology aided tools and techniques.
7. Learning is made to be fun and easy.
8. Outdoor activities such as field trips and site visits.
9. The concept of Tarbiyyah as the main philosophy of education which is;
- Faith based
- Firm yet flexible
SPIRITUAL AND MORAL DEVELOPMENT
1. We aim Insya Allah, to develop in each child:-
2. A strong faith in Allah S.W.T
3. The concept of Ad Deen, being good to others and the environment – parent s, siblings, older people and friends
4. The desire to imitate the exemplary character of the Prophet Muhammad S.A.W
5. The habit of performing the daily solat
6. The ability to recognize the Quranic alphabet
7. The ability to recite simple verses of the Quran and daily doas
8. A familiarization with short hadiths and stories from the Quran
LANGUAGE OF DEVELOPMENT
Introduction to the English Language
As the main medium of instruction & exposure to the English Language
Introduction to the Arabic Language
As the language of Al-Quran, we shall teach our children to love the Al-Quran and to provide a head start in learning the language of Al-Quran.
To ensure our children‘s love for the mother tongue, and understand the correct way of using the Malay Language.
Classroom – Spacious classrooms for pre schoolers
CCTV– to monitor students and teachers activities.
Air Conditioned & Comfortable classes.
Computer Centre-Interactive & Attractive Learning.
Cafeteria – Two healthy meals provided
Musolla – As the centre of IIS. We perform prayers in congregation